Practice House, Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute
1 photograph: b&w; 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 in. in.
An exterior view of Practice House at 36 South Washington Street. The building was used by the Institute from around 1921 to around 1939.
Archives, Wallace Library, 3rd Floor
© Copyright Rochester Institute of Technology
FOR EDUCATIONAL VIEWING ONLY
NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION