Manual Training Building, Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute
1 photograph: b&w; 7 3/4 x 9 3/4 in.
A view of the exterior of the Manual Training Building, later known as the Eastman Annex. The building contained a workshop and an engine and boiler house. It was the first building erected by the Institute and opened December 9, 1894.
Archives, Wallace Library, 3rd Floor
© Copyright Rochester Institute of Technology
FOR EDUCATIONAL VIEWING ONLY
NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION