Red Cross headquarters, Spring Street, Rochester [1933- 1950]
1 photograph: b&w; 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
A view of the former Reynolds home and Reynolds Library during the period of use by the American Red Cross. A Red Cross flag and a U.S. flag grace the entrance. Beginning in 1950 the building became the home for the Institute's School for American Craftsmen.
Archives, Wallace Library, 3rd Floor
© Copyright Rochester Institute of Technology
FOR EDUCATIONAL VIEWING ONLY
NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION