Manual Training Building, Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute
1 photograph: b&w; 8 x 10 in.
A view of the back of the Manual Training Building, later known as the Eastman Annex. This was the first building erected by the Institute, in 1894. Two unidentified men stand near the building.
Archives, Wallace Library, 3rd Floor
© Copyright Rochester Institute of Technology
FOR EDUCATIONAL VIEWING ONLY
NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION