There are no available staff positions at this time.
RIT Library employs approximately 120 students in our various departments.
Applications are taken quarterly for student employee positions. If the department you select has any openings for which you are qualified, you will be contacted for an interview by e-mail.
You must be a matriculated RIT student to apply. You must have a current SEO card from the Student Employment Office, Room A-350, Student Union.
All student openings are also posted with RIT Student Employment Office (SEO).
- Articles, Books & More
- Course Reserves
- Floor Maps
- Interlibrary Loan
- Access Borrowing Card
- Study Rooms
- Computing Services
- Fax Services
- Publishing & Scholarship Support
- Faculty/Staff Campus Delivery
- ANSI Outreach Program
- Thesis & Dissertation Services
- Copyright & Fair Use Information
- Wallace Library
- RIT Archive Collections
- RIT Archive Special Collections
- Melbert B Cary, Jr. Graphic Arts Collection
- Design & Typography Special Collections
- RIT's Digital Media Library (DML)
- Image Collections
- Photo Collections
- RIT Open Access Publications
- Online Exhibits
- Book Lovers
- Meet Your Librarian
- User Specific Resources
- Workshops and Instruction
- News & Events
- Live Reference Help