This site is no longer being updated and may be out of date with current information. Please go to the new URL at rit.edu/library
The RRLC Access Pass will grant you direct borrowing privileges at participating area libraries. It is available to current faculty, graduate and undergraduate students and professional and research staff at RIT.
Please complete this form and click DONE.
Once your application has been reviewed and approved by RIT Libraries staff, your information will be sent to RRLC for processing. RRLC will then e-mail your card/pass to you. Please save, download, take a picture or print a copy of the RRLC e-mail. You will be asked to present this information when you visit a participating library
Please refer to the guidelines outlined here: https://rrlc.org/sharing/access-pass/
The following rules apply to all RRLC Access Pass holders:
- Each RRLC Access Pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it was issued.
- Use of the RRLC Access Pass is subject to the rules of each participating library.
- Replacement costs for lost or damaged materials must be paid by the person whose signature appears on the pass.
- Overdue fines are payable to the lending library by the person whose signature appears on the pass.
- The pass does not give automatic entrance to participating libraries. Borrowers must check hours and requirements for appointments of participating libraries.
- Lending libraries may restrict access to certain categories of Access Pass holders.
- Passes are valid for a maximum of one academic year, from July 1 to June 30, with no automatic renewals.