Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Articles on all aspects of speech, rhetoric, debate, broadcasting, and media studies.
- Military and Government Collection
- Identifies articles and news pertaining to all branches of the military and government
- MLA International Bibliography with Full Text (EBSCO)
- The MLA International Bibliography with Full Text combines the definitive index for the study of language, literature, linguistics, rhetoric and composition, folklore, and film with full text for more than 1,000 journals, including many of the leading publications in these fields. Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA) and international in scope, the bibliography covers scholarly publications from the early 20th century to the present, including journal articles, books, articles in books, series, translations, scholarly editions, websites, and dissertations. The database also includes the MLA Directory of Periodicals and the MLA Thesaurus, a proprietary, searchable collection of thousands of subject terms, and personal names used in indexing the bibliography.
- Philosopher's Index
- Identifies articles & books on ethics, aesthetics, social & political philosophy, epistemology, metaphysic logic and the philosophy of law, religion, science, history, education, and language.