Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- SAGE Journals Online
- Search SAGE journal articles.
- SIRS Issues Researcher (formerly SIRS Knowledge Source)
- SIRS Knowledge Source (SKS) is an online interface that provides integrated access to thousands of full-text articles, documents, Internet resources and graphics from SIRS’ highly-acclaimed reference databases.
- Social Science Database
- Full-text periodicals articles on social science discipliines.
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Indices in all social science disciplines, many with links to full text.
- Social Services Abstracts
- Identifies articles on social work, human services, and related areas, including social welfare, social policy, and community development.
- Sociological Abstracts
- Identifies articles in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences.
- Sociology Database
- ProQuest Sociology gives users access to the full-text of more than 255 journals in sociology and social work. This collection provides full-text coverage of many core titles included in Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- In print, the Statistical Abstract of the United States is a one-volume, comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Online it is 1400 individually indexed tables (with attached spreadsheets), both searchable and browsable.
- Swank Digital Campus
- Swank Digital Campus provides academic streaming from top Hollywood Studios such as: Warner Bros. MGM, Miramax, Lionsgate, SONY, HBO, and many more. RIT's subscription includes a selection of faculty curated titles for classroom use.