Books cover virtually any topic, fact or fiction. You may find books that address your research question, but only a chapter or two is relevant. It's not cheating to only read and use the chapters that relate to your topic.
More and more books are now available electronically!
Use a Book
- To find an extensive amount of information on a topic
- To put your topic in context with other important issues
- To find historical information
- To find summaries of research to support an argument
- To find bibliographies that point to other relevant research