Mission and Goals
RIT Libraries will be seen as an acknowledged resource on applying innovation in developing cultural collections and customer connections.
As an active partner in quality education, focusing on curricular support and enrichment of the academic experience, Wallace Library will offer quality services to meet our community's needs by:
- providing current technologies to access onsite collections and global networks.
- delivering innovative instruction and responsive help services.
- maintaining a welcoming environment that is comfortable, secure and accessible for our community.
Outreach: Foster a collaborative community by providing academic, research and scholarship support and opportunities to disseminate focused archival, current and cultural information services.
Assessment: Develop tools to measure library service outcomes.
Customize Services: Provide customized library services that match the unique information needs of our constituencies.
Evolve the Collection: Evolve collections that support student and faculty research and scholarship by expanding the availability of materials, digitizing collections and increasing electronic offerings.
Building Improvements: Repurpose and improve the library facility to meet patron needs or accommodate collection evolution.
Resolve Organizational Needs: Shift specific organizational resources to meet new or existing organizational priorities.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Access Borrowing Card
- Study Rooms
- Computing Services
- Fax Services
- Publishing & Scholarship Support
- Faculty/Staff Campus Delivery
- ANSI Outreach Program
- Thesis & Dissertation Services
- Copyright & Fair Use Information
- Wallace Library
- RIT Archive Collections
- RIT Archive Special Collections
- Melbert B Cary, Jr. Graphic Arts Collection
- Design & Typography Special Collections
- RIT's Digital Media Library (DML)
- Image Collections
- Photo Collections
- RIT Open Access Publications
- Online Exhibits
- Book Lovers
- Meet Your Librarian
- User Specific Resources
- Workshops and Instruction
- News & Events
- Live Reference Help