Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Applied Science & Engineering Technology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is the submitter's own original work and is not subject to any prior copyright.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://library.rit.edu) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining(except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are prepared according to the guidelines set in Author Guidelines Section II. d. Electronic Image Files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes instead of the author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File Menu.
- The JASET_Author_Template.doc is the format required for electronic submissions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The Journal of Applied Science & Engineering Technology (JASET) is an open access, peer reviewed, double blind, journal for the dissemination of applied technical scholarship. Topics are in the combined domain of engineering, technology and applied science and focus on solving technical problems in the spirit of “Scholarship of Application” as described in Ernest L. Boyer’s landmark work, Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate. In summary, the Scholarship of Application disseminates results from the application of technical knowledge to consequential problems. Applied scholarship is welcome from academia, industry and government agencies.
Editor-in-Chief: Scott J. Anson, Ph.D., P.E.
Rochester Institute of Technology
College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST)
Rochester, NY 14623 USA
Phone: 585 475 4474