- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
The Journal of Applied Science & Engineering Technology (JASET) is an open access, peer reviewed, double blind, journal for the dissemination of applied technical scholarship. Topics are in the combined domain of engineering, technology and applied science and focus on solving technical problems in the spirit of “Scholarship of Application” as described in Ernest L. Boyer’s landmark work, Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate. In summary, the Scholarship of Application disseminates results from the application of technical knowledge to consequential problems. Applied scholarship is welcome from academia, industry and government agencies.
Editor-in-Chief: Scott J. Anson, Ph.D., P.E.
Rochester Institute of Technology
College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST)
Rochester, NY 14623 USA
Phone: 585 475 4474