Sending a fax:
- Request Transmittal Sheet at the Circulation Desk.
- Fill out Transmittal Sheet and submit it, along with original document(s), at Circulation Desk.
- Pay FEE based upon rates (listed above).
- Collect your original document(s) and Transmittal Sheet upon completion.
Receiving a fax:
- Have FAXES sent to (585) 475-2340.
- Ask the sender to include your name, phone number, local mailing address and e-mail address on Cover Sheet.
- Circulation Department will notify you (via e-mail, phone, or mail) when you have received and incoming FAX.
- Bring valid I.D. with you to the Circulation Desk to retrieve and pay for your FAX.
(All FAXES will be discarded after 14 days.)