Wallace Library is a multimedia center offering a vast array of resource materials in a variety of formats. This includes a growing collection of over 30,000 electronic journals and over 45,000 electronic books. Electronic resources can be accessed from any computer in the library as well as remotely with a valid RIT computer account.
The physical collection of the library includes close to 11,000 audio, film and video titles and close to 500,000 printed books and journals and can be located on the first - fourth floors of the library.
First floor: 
- Reference Collection-The Reference Collection contains resources that are typically needed to locate quick facts such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, and biographical directories. The materials in this collection cannot be checked out from the Library but may be used anywhere within Wallace Library.
- BERA (Business and Entrepreneurship Resource Area)- The Business and Entrepreneurship Resources Area (BERA) contains key business reference books along with selected new business books and some classic business titles across the various subjects taught in the E. Phillip Saunders College of Business. This area contains both circulating and non-circulating material.
- The Global Resources Collection-Global Resources Area consists of 3 mini-collections. GRA LANG is a circulating collection of self instruction AV language materials; GRA REF is a non-circulating collection of world culture encyclopedias and reference works; GRA is a circulating collection of travel and cultural guides for world cultures and countries, useful for travel to the country and for doing business in a country.
- Leisure Collection- This circulating collection consists of many bestsellers in the form of books, audio books, and videos*. Books and audio books circulate for 14 days and are renewable and can be reserved for your use through our holds system. Our videos circulate for 3 days at a time, and are never due over breaks and weekends. Unfortunately videos cannot be reserved or renewed.
- Reserve Collection- This collection is maintained behind our Circulation Desk and consists mostly of materials that have been designated as course specific by members of our faculty. The circulation of reserve items vary and a Circulation Associate can assist you with more information.
*please note that our videos are intended for leisure use only and are not meant to supplement classroom instruction. Use in classrooms may violate copyright laws. Please contact the Education Technology Center (ETC) for videos that can be used for instructional purposes.
Second floor :
Current Magazine Shelves
Microfilm and Microfiche
Please note that these collections do not circulate outside of the Library.
Third  and fourth  floors of Wallace Library offers patrons our general circulating collection. Books are shelved according to the LC classification system . Loan periods  vary depending on affiliation.