Campus Maps 
RIT Library's mission is to support the instructional and research needs of RIT students, faculty and staff and we support an open door policy, welcoming all visitors. Visitors, please note:
- RIT is a private institution that allows the public in-library use of most collections and services. If you wish to borrow materials, you may request material via your home library's Interlibrary Loan service.
- Local scholars from other academic institutions may be eligible for an RRLC ACCESS Card from your home library that will allow the direct borrowing of RIT materials. ACCESS cards are issued to selected graduate students, faculty, and staff of participating institutions - you must go through your own institution's library to receive an ACCESS card. The Access card program  is coordinated by the Rochester Regional Library Council (RRLC).
- An RIT user account is required to use the public workstations. Visitors wishing to use the library workstations may obtain a temporary username and password from the Circulation Desk . These accounts are valid in the library only. Visitors that have no affiliation with RIT are limited to 3 guest accounts a year.
- RIT librarians are available at the Reference Desk to offer reference and research assistance.
- Self-service public photocopiers are available. Photocopiers, located on all floors, use copy cards available for purchase from the Circulation Desk . The microform printers and the laser printers for desk top printing use copy cards as well. The charge for printing/copying is $0.08 per black & white page.