What is UpToDate?
The UpToDate database:
- contains over 10,500 original, peer-reviewed topics on adult primary care, subspecialty internal medicine, ob/gyn, general surgery, pediatrics, and more.
- Its unique format and search capability allow you to access answers to clinical questions quickly and easily. .
- It is written, reviewed and continuously updated by over 6,500 physicians to ensure that the content is current, relevant, has the latest evidence, and provides specific, practical recommendations for diagnosis and treatment.
- Clinicians use this database to recognize the clinical manifestations of a wide variety of disorders and to describe current options for diagnosis, management and therapy, including the efficacy, doses, and interactions of individual drugs, optimal screening and prevention strategies.
- UpToDate’s Mobile App can be added up to two devices.
- UpToDate Mobile app
- UpToDate Demo
- Get Help: For questions on using UpToDate, contact Adwoa Boateng, email@example.com the Science and Health Sciences and Technology Librarian