Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
Refine your search
▼ Resource Type Video
- JoVE Behavior
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. Includes observational and experimental approaches that seek to understand human and animal behavior.
- JoVE Bioengineering
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. JoVE Bioengineering merges both physical and life sciences to understand and predict biological processes.
- JoVE Biology
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. JoVE Biology contains over 1,700 video articles on techniques in physical biology, cellular biochemistry, genetics, physiology, systems biology and a combination of eukaryotic and prokaryotic model systems. Contains all fields of cell, molecular, and organismal biology, ranging from new applications of standard techniques to new approaches aimed at understanding the functions of life and living organisms.
- JoVE Science Education -- Chemistry
- This video collection helps provide a solid foundation in general chemistry by showcasing basic lab techniques, demonstrating commonly used equipment, and exploring the theory behind fundamental methodology in Chemistry. Contains 6 parts: general chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry II, and inorganic chemistry. RIT only subscribes to Organic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.