Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery. Subscription now includes ACM EBOOKS which is a new series of high quality books for the computer science community, published by ACM in collaboration with Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Artech House ebooks
- A collection of over 600 practical engineering books published by Artech House in subjects including: antennas, aerospace, radar, photonics, microfluidics, remote sensing and more.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- Skillsoft offers thousands of instructional videos, electronic books, and audiobooks from an array of leading publishers. The site offers over 30,000 micro-learning videos on cutting-edge technologies, delivered by world-class experts, some of whom are RIT alumni. Topic areas include Web Development, Big Data, Mobile Apps and Cyber Security, as well as Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Leadership, Business Communication and Agile Project Management.
- SPIE Digital Library
- Conference proceedings, technical papers, books and journals on optics and photonics from the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes the SPIE eBook Collection.
- Full-text database of journals and books published by Springer, covering the sciences, technology, computer science and medicine
- Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science
- Ebooks in Engineering and Computer Science. Collections 1-9.