Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Claritas 360
- Access to demographic, lifestyle and consumer segment profiles.
- Europa World Year Book
- Covering political and economic information in over 250 countries and territories, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. 1 user at a time. If you are prompted by Europa to login, that means that someone else is in the product. Wait 10-15 minutes and try again.
- Mintel Market Research Database
- Consumer market research and analyst insights for the US primarily with limited insights coverage for other countries.
- Passport GMID
- Consumer lifestyle and consumer industry market research reports for countries around the globe. Also includes downloadable economic, population, income, product and lifestyle data. DONATED: The McClure Collection given by J. Warren and Lois McClure in support of the RIT College of Business.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
- Information on companies, executives, industries, stocks, bonds, funds, dividends, and S&P investment advice. Great source for Industry Surveys for large public industries.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- In print, the Statistical Abstract of the United States is a one-volume, comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Online it is 1400 individually indexed tables (with attached spreadsheets), both searchable and browsable.