Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Birds of the World (formerly Birds of North America)
- Birds of The World contains 10,721 species accounts from every bird species in the world and is an entirely new scientific publication that merges and enhances content, data, multimedia, figures, and illustrations from four different ornithological volumes: Birds of North America (BNA), Neotropical Birds, Handbook of Birds of the World (HBW Alive), and Bird Families of the World.
- JoVE Biology
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. JoVE Biology contains over 1,700 video articles on techniques in physical biology, cellular biochemistry, genetics, physiology, systems biology and a combination of eukaryotic and prokaryotic model systems. Contains all fields of cell, molecular, and organismal biology, ranging from new applications of standard techniques to new approaches aimed at understanding the functions of life and living organisms.
- JoVE Essentials of Environmental Microbiology
- JoVE's Essentials of Environmental Microbiology explores common methods used to study environmental microbiology, including Gram staining, DNA extraction, the polymerase chain reaction, culturing, and enumeration techniques. Part of the larger JoVE Science Education section, these videos teach laboratory fundamentals through simple, easy to understand video demonstrations.
- JoVE Science Education Chemistry
- This video collection helps provide a solid foundation in general chemistry by showcasing basic lab techniques, demonstrating commonly used equipment, and exploring the theory behind fundamental methodology in Chemistry. Contains 6 parts: general chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry II, and inorganic chemistry.