Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery. Subscription now includes ACM EBOOKS which is a new series of high quality books for the computer science community, published by ACM in collaboration with Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Provides current reports on computing, information technology and telecommunications issues, trends, news and statistics. Access is provided by ITS.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- Identifies articles, books, reports and proceedings on topics related to librarianship and the information sciences.
- MathSciNet is an electronic publication offering access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
- ScienceDirect contains over 25% of the world's science, technology and medicine full text and bibliographic information.
- Full-text database of journals and books published by Springer, covering the sciences, technology, computer science and medicine
- Web of Science - All Databases
- Articles in social science, science and technology disciplines. RIT's subscription includes these databases: Web of Science; Science Citation Index Expanded (1955-present), Social Sciences Citation Index (1971-present), Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1990-present); Medline, Conference Proceedings (1991-present) and Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015-present). Guide located at: https://clarivate.libguides.com/home