Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Provides current reports on computing, information technology and telecommunications issues, trends, news and statistics. Access is provided by ITS.
- O’Reilly for Higher Education
- O'Reilly for Higher Education provides unlimited access to over 45K titles (including O'Reilly books in early release), 30K hours of video, case studies from top companies, learning paths, expert playlists, and more -- with nearly 1K topics to explore in technology and business. Additional information may be located at: https://proquest.libguides.com/oreilly Publisher restrictions prohibit the licensing of O’Reilly for Higher Education titles as replacements for classroom textbook adoption. See your college librarian with any questions.
- ScienceDirect contains over 25% of the world's science, technology and medicine full text and bibliographic information.
- Full-text database of journals and books published by Springer, covering the sciences, technology, computer science and medicine
- Web of Science - All Databases
- Articles in social science, science and technology disciplines. RIT's subscription includes these databases: Web of Science; Science Citation Index Expanded (1955-present), Social Sciences Citation Index (1971-present), Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1990-present); Medline, Conference Proceedings (1991-present) and Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015-present). Guide located at: https://clarivate.libguides.com/home