Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery. Subscription now includes ACM EBOOKS which is a new series of high quality books for the computer science community, published by ACM in collaboration with Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Artech House ebooks
- A collection of over 600 practical engineering books published by Artech House in subjects including: antennas, aerospace, radar, photonics, microfluidics, remote sensing and more.
- Provides current reports on computing, information technology and telecommunications issues, trends, news and statistics. Access is provided by ITS.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- O’Reilly for Higher Education
- O'Reilly for Higher Education provides unlimited access to over 45K titles (including O'Reilly books in early release), 30K hours of video, case studies from top companies, learning paths, expert playlists, and more -- with nearly 1K topics to explore in technology and business. Additional information may be located at: https://proquest.libguides.com/oreilly Publisher restrictions prohibit the licensing of O’Reilly for Higher Education titles as replacements for classroom textbook adoption. See your college librarian with any questions.
- ScienceDirect contains over 25% of the world's science, technology and medicine full text and bibliographic information.
- SPIE Digital Library
- Conference proceedings, technical papers, books and journals on optics and photonics from the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes the SPIE eBook Collection.
- Full-text database of journals and books published by Springer, covering the sciences, technology, computer science and medicine