Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Articles on all aspects of speech, rhetoric, debate, broadcasting, and media studies.
- Communications and Mass Media
- From marketing professionals to students studying for advanced degrees in linguistic theory, this collection provides current and accurate information from more than 100 journals focused on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered include: advertising and public relations, literature and writing, linguistics, and many more.
- Indexes full-text backfiles of academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. RIT's subscription includes collections: Arts & Sciences I, Arts & Sciences II, Arts & Sciences III, Arts & Sciences V, Arts & Sciences VI, Arts & Sciences VII, Arts & Sciences VIII, Arts& Sciences IX, and Mathematics & Statistics. Access all unlicensed collections until June 30, 2022.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Abstracts the international literature in linguistics & related disciplines in the language sciences, including research related to deaf studies.
- MLA International Bibliography with Full Text (EBSCO)
- The MLA International Bibliography with Full Text combines the definitive index for the study of language, literature, linguistics, rhetoric and composition, folklore, and film with full text for more than 1,000 journals, including many of the leading publications in these fields. Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA) and international in scope, the bibliography covers scholarly publications from the early 20th century to the present, including journal articles, books, articles in books, series, translations, scholarly editions, websites, and dissertations. The database also includes the MLA Directory of Periodicals and the MLA Thesaurus, a proprietary, searchable collection of thousands of subject terms, and personal names used in indexing the bibliography.