Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Published by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI); Delivered via the Web of Science platform. The Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) provides access to current and retrospective bibliographic information, author abstracts, and cited references found in over 1,395 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals.
- Arts & Humanities Database
- This ProQuest full-text journal database has been created to complement the CSA Illumina portfolio of Arts and Humanities databases. Subscribers to any of these databases - including ARTBibliographies Modern, Design and Applied Arts Index, British Humanities Index and Philosopher's Index amongst others - can link directly from citations in these indexes to the corresponding full-text articles.
- Indexes full-text backfiles of academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. RIT's subscription includes collections: Arts & Sciences I, Arts & Sciences II, Arts & Sciences III, Arts & Sciences V, Arts & Sciences VI, Arts & Sciences VII, Arts & Sciences VIII, Arts& Sciences IX, and Mathematics & Statistics. Access all unlicensed collections until June 30, 2022.
- Naxos Music Library
- An online classical music library, with streamed access to classical, jazz and world music CDs. Naxos Historical, Nostalgia and Jazz Legends are not available in the United States due to possible copyright restrictions. From August 2017 through July 2018, RIT has an unlimited subscription.
- Project MUSE
- Full-text access to over 600 high quality, peer reviewed journals from leading scholarly publishers primarily in the humanities and social sciences. This database is funded by the College of Liberal Arts.