Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
Refine your search
▼ Access Provider Gale
- Britannica Academic
- The rich combination of the venerable Encyclopedia Britannica plus Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, magazines and periodicals, and many other research tools provides the variety of reliable sources that college students need to consult when conducting thorough collegiate research—all from one resource.
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Academic OneFile is a premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive.
- Gale General OneFile
- Gale Group database for research in all academic disciplines. Combines indexing, abstracts, full text and images.
- Gale OneFile: Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship provides insights, tips, strategies, and success stories for business schools and entrepreneurs.
- NOVELNY - a pilot project - is an online library of literally hundreds of magazines, newspapers, maps, charts, research and reference books that are available to every New Yorker, free of charge.