Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Indexes full-text backfiles of academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. RIT's subscription includes collections: Arts & Sciences I, Arts & Sciences II, Arts & Sciences III, Arts & Sciences V, Arts & Sciences VI, Arts & Sciences VII, Arts & Sciences VIII, Arts& Sciences IX, and Mathematics & Statistics. Access all unlicensed collections until December 31, 2020.
- Military and Government Collection
- Identifies articles and news pertaining to all branches of the military and government
- Military and Intelligence
- Provides military personnel with access to scholarly journals, magazines, and reports covering all aspects of past and present military affairs. Contains hand-selected content supporting key subject areas such as, governmental policies, the socioeconomic effects of war, the structure of the armed forces, and more.
- Project MUSE
- Full-text access to over 600 high quality, peer reviewed journals from leading scholarly publishers primarily in the humanities and social sciences. This database is funded by the College of Liberal Arts.
- War and Terrorism
- This definitive collection for analysts, risk management professionals, and students of military science, history, and social science is comprised of more than 200 subject-appropriate, full-text periodicals that are updated daily.
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000
- Women and Social Movements in the United States brings together books, images, documents, scholarly essays, commentaries, and bibliographies, documenting the multiplicity of women's activism in public life. Thousands of pages of materials provide scholars with in-depth access to the published histories and records of women's reform organizations throughout the United States during the 19th and early 20th centuries.