Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Fortunoff Video Archive For Holocaust Testimonies
- The Fortunoff Archive currently holds more than 4,400 testimonies, which are comprised of over 12,000 recorded hours of videotape. Testimonies were produced in cooperation with thirty-six affiliated projects across North America, South America, Europe, and Israel. The Fortunoff Archive and its affiliates recorded the testimonies of willing individuals with first-hand experience of the Nazi persecutions, including those who were in hiding, survivors, bystanders, resistants, and liberators. Testimonies were recorded in whatever language the witness preferred, and range in length from 30 minutes to over 40 hours (recorded over several sessions). You must create an account and ask for access even though this is a free resource.
- JoVE Behavior
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. Includes observational and experimental approaches that seek to understand human and animal behavior.
- MLA International Bibliography with Full Text (EBSCO)
- The MLA International Bibliography with Full Text combines the definitive index for the study of language, literature, linguistics, rhetoric and composition, folklore, and film with full text for more than 1,000 journals, including many of the leading publications in these fields. Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA) and international in scope, the bibliography covers scholarly publications from the early 20th century to the present, including journal articles, books, articles in books, series, translations, scholarly editions, websites, and dissertations. The database also includes the MLA Directory of Periodicals and the MLA Thesaurus, a proprietary, searchable collection of thousands of subject terms, and personal names used in indexing the bibliography.
- Swank Digital Campus
- Swank Digital Campus is a streaming video and movie service that includes top Hollywood studios such as: Warner Bros. MGM, Miramax, Lionsgate, SONY, HBO, and many more. RIT subscribes to a faculty-curated collection.
- Wiley Online Library
- Wiley Online Library hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. Our subscription provides access to over 1500 journals. Electronic books are not part of our subscription.