Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- MLA International Bibliography with Full Text (EBSCO)
- The MLA International Bibliography with Full Text combines the definitive index for the study of language, literature, linguistics, rhetoric and composition, folklore, and film with full text for more than 1,000 journals, including many of the leading publications in these fields. Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA) and international in scope, the bibliography covers scholarly publications from the early 20th century to the present, including journal articles, books, articles in books, series, translations, scholarly editions, websites, and dissertations. The database also includes the MLA Directory of Periodicals and the MLA Thesaurus, a proprietary, searchable collection of thousands of subject terms, and personal names used in indexing the bibliography.
- Project MUSE
- Full-text access to over 600 high quality, peer reviewed journals from leading scholarly publishers primarily in the humanities and social sciences. This database is funded by the College of Liberal Arts.
- Wiley Online Library
- Wiley Online Library hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. Our subscription provides access to over 1500 journals. Electronic books are not part of our subscription.
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000
- Women and Social Movements in the United States brings together books, images, documents, scholarly essays, commentaries, and bibliographies, documenting the multiplicity of women's activism in public life. Thousands of pages of materials provide scholars with in-depth access to the published histories and records of women's reform organizations throughout the United States during the 19th and early 20th centuries.