Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts on the Web is an indexing and abstracting tool covering health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, politics, race relations and education. Updated monthly, ASSIA provides a comprehensive source of social science and health information for the practical and academic professional. ASSIA currently contains over 375,000 records from over 500 journals published in 16 different countries, including the UK and US.
- IBSS: International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Anthropology, economics, political science and sociology - journal articles, books, reviews
- PAIS Index
- Public affairs, public and social policies, international relations - journal articles, books, government documents, statistics, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, microfiche, Internet material, etc.
- Political Science Database
- Citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.
- ProQuest Language and International Studies
- Identifies articles in literature and theater and related disciplines.
- ProQuest Women and Gender Studies
- Identifies articles on women and gender studies.
- Social Science Database
- Full-text periodicals articles on social science discipliines.
- Sociological Abstracts
- Identifies articles in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences.
- Sociology Database
- ProQuest Sociology gives users access to the full-text of more than 255 journals in sociology and social work. This collection provides full-text coverage of many core titles included in Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts.