Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Features full-text articles (backfiles) of more than 2,800 academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. Access includes content from the primary sources collections, multidisciplinary collections, and discipline specific collections. JSTOR also features multimedia content and includes Artstor, a cross-disciplinary collection of over 2 million images for use in research and teaching.
- ProQuest Women and Gender Studies
- Identifies articles on women and gender studies.
- Social Science Database
- Provides extensive coverage across a wide range of social science disciplines including anthropology, communication, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work, and sociology.
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Indices in all social science disciplines, many with links to full text.
- Sociology Database
- Sociology Database covers international publications on sociology and social works, and includes social and cultural structure, history and theory of sociology, social psychology, addiction and substance abuse, and much more. This compilation provides full texts of many important titles from the Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts databases.