Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- APA PsycArticles
- Full text articles in psychology, many published by the American Psychological Association.
- APA PsycInfo
- Identifies articles, books and dissertations in psychology and related subjects, many with links to full text.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts
- Criminal Justice Abstracts, formerly produced by Sage Publications, includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to criminal justice and criminology. The increasing globalization of criminology is reflected in Criminal Justice Abstracts' coverage of hundreds of journals from around the world.
- Criminal Justice Database
- Criminal Justice Database is a comprehensive database supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends. As well as U.S. and international scholarly journals, it includes correctional and law enforcement trade publications, dissertations, crime reports, crime blogs and other material relevant for researchers or those preparing for careers in criminal justice, law enforcement and related fields.
- ProQuest Women and Gender Studies
- Identifies articles on women and gender studies.
- Social Science Database
- Provides extensive coverage across a wide range of social science disciplines including anthropology, communication, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work, and sociology.
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Indices in all social science disciplines, many with links to full text.
- Sociology Database
- Sociology Database covers international publications on sociology and social works, and includes social and cultural structure, history and theory of sociology, social psychology, addiction and substance abuse, and much more. This compilation provides full texts of many important titles from the Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts databases.