Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- AccessEmergency Medicine
- This comprehensive online emergency medicine resource provides quick diagnosis and treatment answers for a broad spectrum of complaints encountered in the ED, ranging from neurologic and pediatric emergencies, to poisoning and trauma. Includes over 20 of the most current emergency medicine texts and pediatric references, including the world's leading emergency medicine text, Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine and over 160 procedural videos.
- AccessEngineering is an award-winning engineering reference and teaching platform that delivers world-renowned, interdisciplinary engineering content integrated with analytical teaching and learning tools. Access leading upper-level engineering textbooks and better understand material properties with DataVis, the interactive data visualization tool.
- AccessMedicine is an online medical resource that provides a spectrum of knowledge in medicine, including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery. Subscription now includes ACM EBOOKS which is a new series of high quality books for the computer science community, published by ACM in collaboration with Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- AMA Manual of Style
- The AMA Manual of Style is a must-have guide for anyone involved in medical and scientific writing and publishing.
- Artech House ebooks
- A collection of over 600 practical engineering books published by Artech House in subjects including: antennas, aerospace, radar, photonics, microfluidics, remote sensing and more.
- ASM Handbooks
- Contains the complete content of ASM Handbooks and ASM Desk Editions, covering materials science and engineering topics.