Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ABI/INFORM Collection
- The most comprehensive ABI/INFORM™ database, this comprises ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade and Industry, and ABI/INFORM Dateline. The database features thousands of full-text journals, dissertations, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as the Economist, country-and industry-focused reports, and downloadable data. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
- Academic Search Elite
- Multi-disciplinary database of articles from scholarly journals, magazines, newsletters, and newspapers.
- Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection
- This database brings together global scholarly journals with other key resources for access to reliable information in this continuously evolving area of study. Quickly locate precise results from sources ranging from current news to professional and academic journal articles covering the trends and history influencing important accounting, tax, banking, and financial issues of the day.
- American Economic Association Journal Package
- Fulltext of the journals of the American Economics Association.
- Asian & European Business Collection
- This database revolves around financial and commercial news from the entire eastern hemisphere as well as the old European continent. It covers the Asian and European financial and commercial information of the most important international publications. Offers access to academic journals, newspapers, news agencies, and magazines. Includes quality resources such as The Economist, Fortune, and European Business Journal.