Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- AccessEmergency Medicine
- This comprehensive online emergency medicine resource provides quick diagnosis and treatment answers for a broad spectrum of complaints encountered in the ED, ranging from neurologic and pediatric emergencies, to poisoning and trauma. Includes over 20 of the most current emergency medicine texts and pediatric references, including the world's leading emergency medicine text, Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine and over 160 procedural videos.
- AccessMedicine is an online medical resource that provides a spectrum of knowledge in medicine, including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine.
- ACS Publications
- Online Journals from the American Chemical Society. Includes over 55 peer-reviewed journals and magazines. With the ACS Journal Archives, searchable access is provided to 3 million pages pages of original chemistry dating back to 1879. Also includes access to the ACS Style Guide, 3rd edition. Located under ACS eBooks.
- Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- The Agricultural & Environmental Science Database is a multi-disciplinary resource of full-text content along with expert indexing of global literature across these fields and related disciplines. It includes Environmental Science and Pollution Management, Environmental Impact Statements & Digests in full text, and AGRICOLA, the world's leading bibliographic database of agricultural science literature. This was formerly known as Environmental Science & Pollution Management.
- AIP Journals
- Scitation is the platform for AIP Publishing which publishes its conference proceedings and journals here along with the content of AIP Member Societies (AVS - American Vacuum Society). RIT subscribes to AIP Complete. The only title excluded is Journal of Rheology.
- American Physical Society Journals
- The American Physical Society's Journal package that includes access to all journal content that APS publishes including the Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) back to 1893. Includes such titles as: Physical Review Letters, Physical Review Series and Review of Modern Physics.
- Annual Reviews
- Critical reviews written by leading scientists in Biomedical, Physical, and Social Sciences.