Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Alumni Research Databases - Proquest
Must be alumni and registered with Alumni Connections.
- A suite of Proquest databases providing access for RIT Alumni to thousands of multidisciplinary journals, national newspapers and in-depth business information. Includes Research Library, ABI/INFORM Complete, Health Management Database and US Newsstream.
- Anthropology Plus
- Citations to journal articles and reports in social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, and material culture.
- APA PsycArticles
- Full text articles in psychology, many published by the American Psychological Association.
- APA PsycInfo
- Identifies articles, books and dissertations in psychology and related subjects, many with links to full text.
- APA PsycTests
- Access to thousands of actual test instruments, most of which are available for immediate download and use in teaching and research.
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts on the Web is an indexing and abstracting tool covering health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, politics, race relations and education. Updated monthly, ASSIA provides a comprehensive source of social science and health information for the practical and academic professional. ASSIA currently contains over 375,000 records from over 500 journals published in 16 different countries, including the UK and US.