Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Abstracts of articles on communication, mass media, journalism, and rhetoric. (Communication Institute for Online Scholarship)
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Articles on all aspects of speech, rhetoric, debate, broadcasting, and media studies.
- CQ Magazine
- Provides nonpartisan news and analysis of key issues before Congress. Also includes in-depth reports on upcoming issues, status of bills in play, behind-the-scenes maneuvering, committee and floor activity, debates and all roll-call votes. Browse articles by date or topic or search for articles by keyword, topic, bill number, date, committees, and more.
- CQ Researcher Online
- Reporting & analysis of political & social issues, with topics in health, international affairs, education, the environment, technology & the U.S. economy.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts
- Criminal Justice Abstracts, formerly produced by Sage Publications, includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to criminal justice and criminology. The increasing globalization of criminology is reflected in Criminal Justice Abstracts' coverage of hundreds of journals from around the world.