Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database contains full-text titles from around the world covering subjects such as: aquaculture, climatology, fish & fisheries, geology, meteorology, oceanography, and remote sensing.
- East & Central Europe Database
- This database provides ongoing full-text academic journals that are locally published by scholarly publishing organizations and educational institutions in East European and Central European countries. Major subject areas of study are represented, including business, science, technology, engineering, social sciences, education, and humanities.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)
- Selected book titles in varied disciplines. Formerly known as ebrary. Full downloads are not available. Read online or use the Chapter Download feature.
- Education Database
- Education Database gives users access to more than 760 top-of-the-line educational publications, 600 of them full-text. Covers the literature on primary, secondary, and higher education as well as special education, home schooling, and adult education. Many titles are indexed in the ERIC database.
- Environmental Science Database
- The Environmental Science Database is a cross-disciplinary resource of full-text content of global literature across this field and related disciplines. It provides the most complete collection of resources available to support research and learning in environmental science and related fields. Content is selected from several specialist topic resources in disciplines such as engineering, biotechnology, bacteriology, atmospheric science, ecology, and biology.