Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database contains full-text titles from around the world covering subjects such as: aquaculture, climatology, fish & fisheries, geology, meteorology, oceanography, and remote sensing.
- East & Central Europe Database
- This database provides ongoing full-text academic journals that are locally published by scholarly publishing organizations and educational institutions in East European and Central European countries. Major subject areas of study are represented, including business, science, technology, engineering, social sciences, education, and humanities.
- Emerald Engineering
- Thirty one engineering journal titles from Emerald. Topics include aerospace, chemical, electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering.
- Environmental Science Database
- The Environmental Science Database is a cross-disciplinary resource of full-text content of global literature across this field and related disciplines. It provides the most complete collection of resources available to support research and learning in environmental science and related fields. Content is selected from several specialist topic resources in disciplines such as engineering, biotechnology, bacteriology, atmospheric science, ecology, and biology.
- Exact Editions
- The Architecture Magazine Collection with Exact Editions consists of five of the world's leading publications in Architecture including Blueprint, FX, Grand Designs, Green and ICON Magazine. Access over 300 issues that cover all areas of the subject showcasing challenging architecture, design, art and international sustainable projects.