Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Health and Medicine
- This multi-source database provides access to the full text of nursing and allied health journals, plus the wide variety of personal health information sources in InfoTrac's award-winning Health Reference Center plus 40 full-text nursing and allied health journals.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- Articles and abstracts from medical, allied health & nursing scholarly journals.
- Healthcare Administration Database (formerly Health Management Database)
- Covers health administration, including public health and safety, hospitals, finance, personnel management, insurance, population studies, labor relations and law
- Business database providing company overviews on millions of companies. Records for publicly traded companies include financials. Having trouble accessing Hoovers? Use your browser's incognito or private mode. This option is usually located in a drop down menu accessed from three dots or lines on the top right. Alternatively try a browser you never or rarely use or clear the cookies from your browser of choice. The database is not down -- the issue is related to cookies stored in browsers.
- Hospitality & Tourism Index
- Hospitality & Tourism Index covers scholarly research and industry news relating to all areas of hospitality and tourism. Major coverage includes demographics and statistics, hotel management, food service and beverage management, travel and tourism, event management, gaming, international cuisine, law, market trends, research and more. Sources are both domestic and international in range and scope, with material collected from countries and regions such as Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia. Publications include Hotel & Motel Management, Journal of Leisure Research, Nation's Restaurant News, Restaurants & Institutions, and many more.
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism field