Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- JAMA Network
- Searches the American Medical Association journals: JAMA, and the archives of the journals Dermatology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, General Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, and Surgery.
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
- Tool for comparing and evaluating citation data from journals in the sciences and social sciences.
- JoVE Biology
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a scientific video journal. JoVE Biology contains over 1,700 video articles on techniques in physical biology, cellular biochemistry, genetics, physiology, systems biology and a combination of eukaryotic and prokaryotic model systems. Contains all fields of cell, molecular, and organismal biology, ranging from new applications of standard techniques to new approaches aimed at understanding the functions of life and living organisms.
- JoVE Science Education -- Chemistry
- This video collection helps provide a solid foundation in general chemistry by showcasing basic lab techniques, demonstrating commonly used equipment, and exploring the theory behind fundamental methodology in Chemistry. Contains 6 parts: general chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry II, and inorganic chemistry. RIT only subscribes to Organic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- Indexes full-text backfiles of academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. RIT's subscription includes collections: Arts & Sciences I, Arts & Sciences II, Arts & Sciences III, Arts & Sciences V, Arts & Sciences VI, Arts & Sciences VII, Arts & Sciences VIII, Arts& Sciences IX, and Mathematics & Statistics. Access all unlicensed collections until June 30, 2023.