Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Proquest Complete
- All-in-one database that provides coverage for nearly all academic areas of study including arts, business, humanities, health, social sciences, sciences and current affairs.
- Proquest Business and Economics
- Search a group of databases containing business related newspapers, trade magazines, scholarly periodicals, press releases, market & country research and dissertations. Most of the content is immediately available in full-text. Some full-text content is delayed by the publisher or available in other databases or through Inter-Library Loan.
- Proquest Central
- ProQuest Central is the largest single periodical resource available, bringing together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Language and Literature, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, as well as core titles in the Performing and Visual Arts, History, Religion, Philosophy, and includes thousands of full-text newspapers from around the world.
- Proquest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Identifies Ph.D. dissertations from U.S. & Canadian universities since 1861. Abstracts from 1980. Master's theses from 1988. Many with full-text.
- Publicly Available Content Database
- Designed to complement other databases and collections, this database brings together or links to full text for publicly available scholarly content from a number of different sources from around the world. It includes content from major subject repositories such as arXiv as well as open access journals. Content includes journal articles, pre-prints, books, conference papers and reports.