Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- An online (no software installation needed) U.S. national data and mapping tool and analytics platform with multidisciplinary applications for students and faculty. Helpful in research related to: social sciences, urban studies, real estate and housing analysis, community and economic development, public administration, public health, policy and political science, education, business, economics, statistics, and geography. Use it to leverage thousands of U.S. data indicators to perform demographic and socioeconomic analysis, from a neighborhood census block group in many cases up to a national level, as well as create custom regions for their research and studies. New to PolicyMap? Attend a free training session. https://www.policymap.com/events Generously supported until December 31, 2024 by the Institute for Business, Government and Society in the Saunders College of Business.
- Political Science Database
- Citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.
- Professional Development Collection
- Contains full text and citations to education and library science journals. Includes full text for Chronicle of Higher Education, Educational Leadership, Journal of Education, Journal of Higher Education.
- Project MUSE
- Full-text access to over 600 high quality, peer reviewed journals from leading scholarly publishers primarily in the humanities and social sciences. We subscribe to the premium collection.
- ProQuest Women and Gender Studies
- Identifies articles on women and gender studies.
- Psychology Database
- Provides abstracts and indexing for key psychology titles, many which are available in full text. Many titles are indexed in PsycINFO. Coverage ranges from behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, along with personality, psychobiology and psychometrics.