SciFinder is now ONLY available on the web, but we have unlimited simultaneous users!
SciFinder is available at the following address:
For first time users, please go to the registration page. Once your account is set up, you'll be able to access SciFinder from anywhere in the world.
What is SciFinder?
SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows you to explore the CAS databases containing literature from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more! This includes access to:
- The Chemical Abstracts file from 1907 to the present
- The Registry File - a dictionary file of over 33 million substances
- CASReact - a database of chemical reactions
- CHEMLIST - a regulated chemicals list
- CHEMCAT - a database of chemical catalogs