The ACCESS borrowing card will grant you direct borrowing privileges at participating area libraries. It is available to current faculty, graduate and undergraduate students and professional and research staff at RIT. Your application will be reviewed by the Reference Librarian in charge of the subject area in which you are doing research.
The following rules apply to all ACCESS card holders:
- Each RRLC Access Card is non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it was issued.
- Use of the RRLC Access Card is subject to the rules of each participating library.
- Replacement costs for lost or damaged materials must be paid by the person whose signature appears on the card.
- Overdue fines are payable to the lending library by the person whose signature appears on the card.
- The card does not give automatic entrance to participating libraries. Borrowers must check hours and requirements for appointments of participating libraries.
- Lending libraries may restrict access to certain categories of Access Card holders.
Cards are valid for a maximum of one year, from July 1 to June 30, with no automatic renewals.