This site is no longer being updated and may be out of date with current information. Please go to the new URL at


If you would like to have an access pass, you need to fill out this form. You need to apply for this every year. There is a website with more information about the RRLC Access Pass program. Undergraduates, graduates, faculty and staff may apply for this pass which will allow them to visit area libraries and borrow their materials.