This site is no longer being updated and may be out of date with current information. Please go to the new URL at rit.edu/library
The library has moved to the Ritter Ice Rink (Wallace on Ice). View the library hours on the RIT Libraries website. This space includes the following:
- The circulating collection from Wallace Library, including books, journals, current magazines, and course reserves
- A fully-staffed Circulation Desk, including book pickup and interlibrary loan
- A library instruction space
- Public computers with 2 Print and Scan Stations
- A variety of seating and study areas with Wi-Fi and wireless printing throughout the space
- Sorenson videophone apps are available on two computers Tech Mac1 and TechZone PC14 and have yellow sticky notes attached to them. (Your personal Sorenson videophone number is required to log in) If you need a Sorenson videophone number and you are DHH, look at this InfoGuide for more details on how to register, obtain a free Sorenson videophone number, and access instructions for logging on to the app.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner (with optical character recognition) are available. You can-scan your documents to your e-mail for free.