Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery. Subscription now includes ACM EBOOKS which is a new series of high quality books for the computer science community, published by ACM in collaboration with Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- ASME Digital Collection
- Fulltext of the journals (1960-) and the conference proceedings (2000-) of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Includes ASME ebooks.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- ISI Proceedings
- Citations to conference proceedings in the sciences and technology
- SPIE Digital Library
- Conference proceedings, technical papers, books and journals on optics and photonics from the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes the SPIE eBook Collection.
- USENIX Conference Proceedings
- Provides full text of papers from the proceedings of USENIX conferences, symposia, and workshops.
- Web of Science - Core Collection
- A citation index of over 21,000 peer-reviewed, high-quality scholarly journals published worldwide (including Open Access journals) in over 250 science, social sciences, and humanities disciplines. A conference proceedings citation index is included. Links to full text are provided where available.