Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- ACM Digital Library
- Articles from technical journals, trade magazines, and conference proceedings in computer science and related disciplines from the Association for Computing Machinery.
- ASME Digital Collection
Use Firefox or IE from off-campus.
- Fulltext of the journals (1960-) and the conference proceedings (2002-) of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Includes ASME ebooks.
- COS Conference Papers Index
- Conference Papers provides citations to papers and poster sessions presented at major scientific meetings around the world. Subject emphasis since 1995 has been in the life sciences, environmental sciences and the aquatic sciences, while older material also covers physics, engineering and materials science.
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text of IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. Ebook packages include close to 700 IEEE/Wiley Press titles and over 500 MIT Press titles in computer science and engineering technologies.
- ISI Proceedings
- Citations to conference proceedings in the sciences and technology
- NTID Instructional Technology and Deaf Education Conference
- Includes presentations by international experts in deafness and instructional technology.
- SPIE Digital Library
- Conference proceedings, technical papers, books and journals on optics and photonics from the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes the SPIE eBook Collection.
- USENIX Conference Proceedings
- Provides full text of papers from the proceedings of USENIX conferences, symposia, and workshops.