Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- The FASB Accounting Standards Codification is the source of authoritative generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) recognized by the FASB to be applied by nongovernmental entities in the United States
- Film & Television Literature Index with Full Text
- Tool for film and television research covering film & television theory, preservation & restoration, screenwriting, production, cinematography, technical aspects, and reviews.
- Film Literature Index
- The Film Literature Index (FLI) annually indexes 150 film and television periodicals from 30 countries cover-to-cover and 200 other periodicals selectively for articles on film and television. The periodicals range from the scholarly to the popular. More than 2,000 subject headings provide detailed analysis of the articles. The FLI Online contains citations from 1976 to 2001. As of now, there are no plans to update this online resource. The FLI Online is currently available free-of-charge.
- Film/TV Documentation Collections
- International Directory of Film/TV Documentation Collections covers the documentation collections of the world's foremost film archives, libraries, and educational institutions.
- Films on Demand
- Streaming platform for educational film and videos. Search for closed-caption programs by selecting the checkbox on the Advanced Search page.
- Foundation Directory Online
Access provided by Foundation Relations at RIT.
- Database of 80,000 private foundations nationwide, to help identify potential sources for funding.