Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- The FASB Accounting Standards Codification is the source of authoritative generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) recognized by the FASB to be applied by nongovernmental entities in the United States
- FIAF International Index to Film Periodicals
- The International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF) produces the International Index to Film Periodicals which offers in-depth coverage of the world's foremost academic and popular film journals. The International Index to Film Periodicals contains over 500,000 article citations from more than 345 periodicals. Each entry consists of a full bibliographic description, an abstract and comprehensive headings (biographical names, film titles and general subjects). Also included is The Treasures from the Film Archives dataset; a database containing credits and holdings information about the silent-era film holdings of film archives from around the world.
- Film & Television Literature Index with Full Text
- Tool for film and television research covering film & television theory, preservation & restoration, screenwriting, production, cinematography, technical aspects, and reviews.
- Film Literature Index
- The Film Literature Index (FLI) annually indexes 150 film and television periodicals from 30 countries cover-to-cover and 200 other periodicals selectively for articles on film and television. The periodicals range from the scholarly to the popular. More than 2,000 subject headings provide detailed analysis of the articles. The FLI Online contains citations from 1976 to 2001. As of now, there are no plans to update this online resource. The FLI Online is currently available free-of-charge.
- Films on Demand
- Streaming platform for educational film and videos. Search for closed-caption programs by selecting the checkbox on the Advanced Search page.
- Fortunoff Video Archive For Holocaust Testimonies
- The Fortunoff Archive currently holds more than 4,400 testimonies, which are comprised of over 12,000 recorded hours of videotape. Testimonies were produced in cooperation with thirty-six affiliated projects across North America, South America, Europe, and Israel. The Fortunoff Archive and its affiliates recorded the testimonies of willing individuals with first-hand experience of the Nazi persecutions, including those who were in hiding, survivors, bystanders, resistants, and liberators. Testimonies were recorded in whatever language the witness preferred, and range in length from 30 minutes to over 40 hours (recorded over several sessions). You must create an account and ask for access even though this is a free resource.
- Foundation Directory Online
Access provided by Foundation Relations at RIT.
- Database of 80,000 private foundations nationwide, to help identify potential sources for funding.