Use this page to find or browse library databases. To search multiple databases simultaneously, please use Summon.
- Web of Science - All Databases
- Articles in social science, science and technology disciplines. RIT's subscription includes these databases: Web of Science (1975-present); Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, Current Contents, Medline, and ISI Proceedings.
- Web of Science - Core Collection
- Identifies research articles and cited references in science, engineering and medicine, with many links to full text.
- WestlawNext Campus Research
- Formerly Westlaw Campus, this database includes decisions & case law from state & federal courts, state & federal laws, statutes & regulations, & articles from law reviews and journals.
- Wiley Online Library
- Wiley Online Library hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. Our subscription provides access to over 1500 journals. Electronic books are not part of our subscription.
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000
- Women and Social Movements in the United States brings together books, images, documents, scholarly essays, commentaries, and bibliographies, documenting the multiplicity of women's activism in public life. Thousands of pages of materials provide scholars with in-depth access to the published histories and records of women's reform organizations throughout the United States during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- World Bank Documents and Reports
- Full text documents and reports from the World Bank
- WorldCat.org (OCLC)
- Identifies and locates books and other materials owned by libraries in the US and internationally
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.